I would describe myself as a highly energetic and enthusiastic individual who has strategized, developed, and implemented innovative international products and services in the health & fitness, artificial intelligence (AI), card not present (CNP) security, and manufacturing & distribution industries. Comfortable in self-starting, entrepreneurial, and visionary environments. Independently motivated with a very open analytical mind that is constantly surveying the surrounding environment. Team player, builder, and leader accustomed to fast-paced environments. Welcoming of feedback for lessons from challenges with a humble thirst to better the team, the environment, and self wherever and whenever the opportunity arises. Well-trained, disciplined, driven, and outside-of-the-box thinking individual with nine years experience as project & product manager, operations specialist, and business developer.
WALDO PHOTOS, INC
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
DEC 2015 - JUL 2017
Waldo Photos is a photo-finding platform empowering our users to live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos. Users can enjoy life’s most precious events and automatically receive images taken of them right on their smartphones or share images of others they’ve taken without having to lift a finger – whether between friends and family or a professional photographer.
- Formed strategic partnerships from the ground up in 11 verticles resulting in on-boarding thousands of new users in year one.
- Built and managed client portfolio including EY, Events.com, RewardStyle, Kendra Scott, SXSW, F1, KWRI, CDW, Sodexo, and more.
- Managed over all partner and internal event operations to ensure successful and smooth execution of content delivery.
- Lead sales and operations teams to successfully win new and support existing accounts.
ELLIOT AQUILA CONSULTING
April 2014 - Present
A contract consultant providing business development, project management, and workflow optimization services to small and medium sized companies. Applied tools, tactics, and strategies learned from AFV, OneBuy, and Epicoa to help clients perform more efficiently, sell more profitably, and maximize their team’s velocity.
- Modernized client workflows and internal processes by using modern project management tools (Trello and Jira) and CRMs (HubSpot and SalesForce)
- Applied Challenger Sale Methodologies to boost sales and business development workforce performance.
- Completed international procurement project under budget and on time while reducing sourcing costs by 8%.
- Rebranded three clients completely using international freelance network exceeding client expectations while reducing cost by an average of 15%.
EPICOA HOLDING COMPANY
Chief operating officer
director of Global sales
April 2012 - February 2014
Epicoa & Scheer are the world’s leading manufacturers of residential and commercial Brazilian rotisserie charcoal and gas grills. Owned 90% market share of all Brazilian steakhouses in 2014 and voted #1 Charcoal Grill in America 2013.
- Built a national distributor network from zero revenue to $1,000,000 and beyond by leading an incredible team using the Challenger Sale Methodology.
- Reduced costs of manufacturing by 33% using Six Sigma methodologies.
- Implemented Epicoa rebranding; which resulted in a 25% increase in sales to targeted markets across three brands.
- Designed and patented new lines of commercial and residential culinary equipment with joint venture manufacturing partners and contract manufacturers.
- Performed regular QA / QC site visits in Brazil and China.
- Built and managed website and e-commerce platform
August 2011 - May 2012
OneBuy is an innovative and proprietary payment solution for online shopping. Your personal information is converted into a unique token that is only valid for a short window. Enough time for merchant and issuing banks to transact but not long enough to be vulnerable to hackers.
- Led on-time phase-gate development using Agile and lean startup methodologies to effectively launch BETA mobile application.
- Coordinated technical development between dev and sales teams in São Paulo, Brazil and Dallas, Texas.
- Wrote intellectual property proposals that resulted in patents compliant with the Patent Cooperation Treaty.
- Prepared and presented financial reviews to venture capital firm to safeguard funding.
- Secured initial launching partner worth 1M USD in year one.
January 2010 - August 2011
AFV is a family owned and operated venture capital firm. AFV applies a highly profitable and proprietary mixture of force multiplication theory, experienced and passionate associates, and proven business practices.
- Ensured investments were on mission and yielding measurable results through financial and operational analysis that resulted in a 60% investment success rate.
- Responsible for the strategic and financial successes of investments based upon business plans, pro formas, and roadmaps.
- Implemented AFV’s propriety operational practices through waterfall or Agile project management methodologies.
- Performed operational and financial evaluations of potential investment opportunities based on AFV’s KPI indexes and extensive research. Applied lean startup protocols to keep burn rates low and project pivots valuable.